Case studies & testimonials
At Q Consulting Group, we strive to give our clients the best recruitment experience possible. We think we do a good job, but it is what our clients think that matters most to the team.
We understand that results count and that our reputations are only as good or as bad as the candidates we present to clients.
Here are some of our more recent placements:
- Group Financial Controller ($200,000) at a high growth, privately owned digital technology enterprise with a global footprint.
- NSW Sales Manager ($180,000) at a high growth, privately owned and medium sized auto-parts distributor with a national footprint.
- Chief Information Officer ($250,000) at a high growth, privately owned, medium sized retail, technology, property and marketing group.
- Head of Finance ($250,000) at a high growth ASX-listed cloud technology group with global growth
- Corporate Taxation Manager ($200,000) at a large Japanese financial services group.
- Head of IT ($150,000) at an ASX-listed building products group with a national footprint.
- Chief Executive Officer ($250,000) at a privately owned manufacturing company
- Head of Information and Communication Technology ($150,000) at a prestigious arts establishment
- Group Financial Controller ($250,000) at an ASX-listed professional services group growing though acquisition
- Head of Demand and Supply Planning Manager ($185,000) at a global PE backed technology group
- Head of Procurement ($200,000) at a large financial services group to set up division from scratch
- Chief Financial Officer – ($250,000) at a high growth privately owned software distributor.
- Director of Account Management ($180,000 ) at US owned SAAS technology group.
- Human Resources Manager ($170,000) at a global professional services group
- Head of Strategy and Pricing ($200,000) at a US technology group
- Senior Manager – Projects and Finance Strategy ($175,000) at a PE backed multi sector group.
- Chief Financial Officer ($250,000) for a global technology group
Learn about more case studies and testimonials of some of our assignments.
Continue reading “Case Studies”